What’s A Premium Gorilla Box Worth In Adopt Me?

Premium Gorilla Box worth in adopt me

Here you can discover exactly what’s a Premium Gorilla Box worth in Adopt me. The Premium Gorilla Box’s release date was 16th March 2023 as part of the Gorilla Fairground Update. It will leave the game on 30th March 2023.

How To Get A Premium Gorilla Box

Rarity Of Premium Gorilla Box

Pets A Premium Gorilla Box Is Worth

Items A Premium Gorilla Box Is Worth

You can also use our Trade Checker to discover more about what’s a Premium Gorilla Box worth in Adopt Me.

What Can You Obtain From A Premium Gorilla Box?

The Premium Gorilla Box allows players to obtain a Gorilla or an Albino Gorilla.

Pets From A Premium Gorilla Box

Ingredients From A Premium Gorilla Box

Items From A Premium Gorilla Box

There is a 90% chance of getting a Gorilla and a 10% chance of getting an Albino Gorilla. Players can also receive 2 fairground items that might include ingredients that are used to change an Albino Gorilla into an Emperor Gorilla.

How Can You Get A Premium Gorilla Box?

A Premium Gorilla Box is available to buy during the Gorilla Fairground update.

Gorilla Fairground Adopt Me

Players can find the Premium Gorilla Box at the Gorilla Fairground which is located next to the hot air balloon on Adoption Island. A Premium Gorilla Box is also available through trading.

Below is an overview of the Gorilla Fairground Update:

Gorilla Fairground Update

Currency

Pets During Gorilla Fairground Update

Boxes During Gorilla Fairground Update

Ingredients During Gorilla Fairground Update

Pet Wear During Gorilla Fairground Update

Items During Gorilla Fairground Update

You can also watch our video of the event:

Adopt Me Gorilla Fairground and Giveaway Video

How Much Does A Premium Gorilla Box Cost?

What are robux in adopt me

A Premium Gorilla Box costs 195 Robux.

What Does A Premium Gorilla Box Look Like

Premium Gorilla Box In Journal
Premium Gorilla Box In Journal

The Premium Gorilla Box is a red cannon adorned with gold and blue. It has blue and gold wheels with a banana emblem.

Adopt Me Premium Gorilla Box Facts

Play Roblox
how to get robux for free