What’s A Moon Bear Box Worth In Adopt Me?

Moon Bear Box worth in adopt me

Here you can discover exactly what’s a Moon Bear Box worth in Adopt me. The Moon Bear Box was released on 19th January 2023 as part of the Lunar New Year 2023. It left the game on 26th January 2023.

How To Get A Moon Bear Box

Rarity Of Moon Bear Box

Pets A Moon Bear Box Is Worth

Items A Moon Bear Box Is Worth

You can also use our Trade Checker to discover more about what’s a Moon Bear Box worth in Adopt Me.

What Pets Can You Obtain From A Moon Bear Box?

The Moon Bear Box allows players to obtain three pets:

Pets From A Moon Bear Box

There is a 60% chance of getting a Black Moon Bear, a 30% chance of getting a Water Moon Bear and a 10% chance of getting a Lunar Moon Bear.

How Could You Get A Moon Bear Box?

A Moon Bear Box was available to buy during the Lunar New Year 2023 event.

Adopt Me Lunar New Year 2023 Stand

Players could find the Moon Bear Box at the Lunar New Year 2023 Stand which was located opposite the playground. Since the Lunar New Year 2023 event has ended, A Moon Bear Box is only available through trading.

Below is an overview of the Lunar New Year 2023:

Lunar New Year 2023

Currency

Pets During Lunar New Year 2023.


Items During Lunar New Year 2023

You can also check out our video of the Lunar New Year 2023:

Adopt Me Lunar New Year 2023 Video

How Much Did A Moon Bear Box Cost?

Adopt Me Free Lanterns

A Moon Bear Box cost 400 Lanterns during the event. Lanterns were the Lunar New Year 2023 currency.

What Does A Moon Bear Box Look Like

Moon Bear Box In Journal
Moon Bear Box In Journal

The Moon Bear Box is a black box with two black ears on the top. Its inner ears and snout are light brown. The front has a black fringe and a gold clasp.

Adopt Me Moon Bear Box Facts

Play Roblox
how to get robux for free
  • The Moon Bear Box does not contain any Common or Uncommon pets. This is also true of the Pony Box and Wolf Box.