What’s A Duckling Box Worth In Adopt Me?

Duckling Box worth in adopt me

Here you can discover exactly what’s a Duckling Box worth in Adopt Me. The Duckling Box’s release date was April 6th 2023 as part of the Spring Festival 2023 Week 3 and Easter Event 2023. It is a Legendary Gift.

How To Get A Duckling Box

Rarity Of Duckling Box

Pets A Duckling Box Is Worth

Items A Duckling Box Is Worth

You can also use our Trade Checker to discover more about what’s a Duckling Box worth in Adopt Me.

What Pets Can You Obtain From A Duckling Box?

The Duckling Box allows players to obtain three pets:

Free Sunrise Duckling Adopt Me
Watch Our Video!

There is a 60% chance of getting a Happy Duckling, a 30% chance of getting the Flower Power Duckling and a 10% chance of getting a Sunrise Duckling from the Duckling Box.

How Can You Get A Duckling Box?

A Duckling Box is available to buy during the Spring Festival 2023 Week 3 and Easter Event 2023. It is purchasable from the Spring Festival shop.

Adopt Me Spring 2023 Festival Shop

All items during the event are purchasable from the Spring Festival Stand. It is located in place of the playground. The NPC for the shop is Desmond the Dodo.

Below is an overview of the Spring Festival 2023:

Spring Festival 2023 Currency

Pets During Spring Festival 2023

Week One

Pets During Spring Festival 2023

Week Two

Pets During Spring Festival 2023

Week Three

Items During

Spring Festival 2023

Week One


Items During

Spring Festival 2023

Week Two


Items During

Spring Festival 2023

Week Three


How Much Does A Duckling Box Cost?

Adopt Me Free Eggs

A Duckling Box costs 12,000 Eggs during the event. Eggs are the Spring Festival and Easter Event currency.

What Does A Duckling Box Look Like?

Duckling Box In Journal
Duckling Box In Journal

The Duckling Box is a yellow box complete with a roof which is closed at the top with a big pink bow.

The base of the box is surrounded by grass and there is a blue sky along with pink flowers on the box.

Adopt Me Duckling Box Facts

Play Roblox
how to get robux for free